Saturday, February 16, 2008

I love me some George

So, I'm not exactly saying GO see this movie if you're a good no-R rated watcher.  I commend you for that, and need to get back on the wagon.  BUT, I'm not going to act like I never see the Rs and then just go see them and hide it from my blogging friends.
Last week Curtis and I finally saw this movie.  I've been dying to see it ever since Cindy Adams, my favorite columnist in the Post gave a raving review.  It looked so good, and you know any drama George Clooney is in will be a good one.
It worked out perfectly because we'd gone to dinner right by the theaters and after Curtis said, "Should we go see if there's anything playing?"  I was like, "Well, I don't really know what we'd even see."  (Because clearly, we've seen pretty much everything.)  We went over and there was one showing of Michael Clayton at 9:30, and it was 9:35.  Sweet!
We saw it and it was AMAZING!!!!  Seriously, such good drama, and I love the way things unfold.  The ending was CRAZY.  I might have even said a little too loudly, "Oh SNAP!"  Haha.  Seriously though, it was so good and I couldn't stop talking about it at work the next day.  Think male version of Erin Brockovich.  And despite all that, who hates looking at this salt and pepper stallion for 120 minutes?

No comments: