Thursday, August 2, 2007

Ten years ago this weekend this was me

Okay not really, but all my pictures pre-digital camera are back in California so I had to steal this one off google (not to mention Trabuco wasn't that good yet, we were a disgrace until my junior year when we started rocking.)
My mom and I realized it was this coming weekend a decade ago that I first went to cheer camp as an awkward freshman. I can't believe I'm old enough to say I was doing something high school related ten years ago.

Looking back it seems like that was a different life, it feels like so long ago. I had no idea when I was going to camp for the first time what I was in for throughout the next four years. I won't lie, I was die hard all about cheer. I lived and breathed cheer. Yep, I was that girl, and I'm not ashamed, haha.

No comments: