Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Last night's walk/run recap

  1. I swallowed a bug and I think part of it was stuck in my throat the rest of the night.
  2. I saw another man peeing, this time against a dumpster.
  3. The first half my walk to run ratio was 50/50-go me! I am trying so hard to love running and it's just not quite happening.
  4. Some guy happened to (non-intentionally) sneak up on me and breeze by and it scared me SO badly. It was the first time I felt threatened on one of my walk/runs. Strangest feelings ever, immediate goosebumps all over my arms and legs, and my stomach dropped. I've never felt fear at that intense of a level, be brought on so quickly. (This was about an hour after I was thinking it might be kind of cool to get attacked so I could see if I could fight the guy off. Okay, it wouldn't really be cool.)

No comments: