Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy birthday (yesterday) Ryno!


Happy birthday buddy!  I can't believe you're 4 years old!  Time sure does fly.  I'm so happy you've been my buddy for so long.  I have so many great memories of you.

I remember how adorable your little feet looked in your first pair of Rainbows.
And loved all the times you let me give you a crazy faux-hawk.
I'll never forget the night you told me your Mommy and Daddy were having another baby!
And how you have always been such a great big brother to little Megan.
I remember you in your chunker days.  You were so cute (still are) and I just couldn't stop squeezing you!  (Still can't.)
You're always doing funny things, such a silly goose!
I remember coming home from college for your very 1st birthday party!  We had so much fun in the pool together and you LOVED eating the cake!
You are always such a joy to your aunts and uncles (and grandmas and grandpas!)
I remember coming home right after you learned how to walk.  It looked so funny after seeing you only crawl for so many months.  You got the hang of it really quickly!
Happy happy birthday handsome!!  I hope you had so much fun at Lego Land with Mommy, Megan, and Grammy!  I love you SO much, more than you will ever know.  I'm so excited to be at your 4th birthday party this Saturday.  See you soon!

1 comment:

Steve and Rebecca said...

So cute!! Babies grow so fast!