Thursday, July 3, 2008

The good ol' days

So that last post about Rexburg made me reminisce about way back when.  Life was easy and things were good.  College, what a blast.
I decided to post some pictures from those great days, of some of my favorite times and favorite people.  Sadly, I didn't get a digital camera until Christmas '04 so I could only upload pictures from my last year and a half.  I have to forewarn you, however, these were my fat days.  Please don't be repulsed.

Shantay and me as Greek Goddesses for Halloween 2005
Idaho has, hands down, the most beautiful skies and sunsets
Me and the wifey.  Twinners.  Always.
Having my grandparents live just blocks away for most of my college was such a blessing.
The Tetons with Jason and my Dad.
AimBrow, TonEva, and RaeHoe (Aimee Brower, Toni Evans, and me) Valentine's Day 2006
Ward activities.  The 49th ward was so amazing.  So glad I could be in it for three years.
Matt Harper, me, Mike Hogan, Megan (McCombs) West, and Kyle Hibbard
The girls took a trip to California.  Nothing like a pizookie from BJs.  Chelse Matthews, me, Kerstin, Noel (Thompson) Boone, Kali, Becky (Block) Packard, and Lacey.
Learning to ride the mechanical bull at North-40.  Nothing like it.
Gringos is the BEST mexican food I have ever had.  I could eat it every day.  Shantay and I went all the time (clearly.)
Rivka Bybee, Brady Parker, Toni Evans, Danny Hinton, and me.  My last semester I spent about every night at Danny's playing cards, eating Skittles, drinking Dr. Pepper, and listening to Coldplay.  We were the late-late shift, usually rolled in around 1am and went home around 4 or 5am.  Good times.  So fun.  Really miss those times.
Me and my LOVE Chelse at opening night of Heart Mind Soul.
Love Jon Kvarfordt.  One of my favorite guys.  Miss him.
The trip to New York in March 2006 with Jordan (Hopkins) Ghoulson, Toni Evans, Aimee Brower, and Shantay (Lewis) Nelson was a highlight of college.  So so SO much fun.
At the NBC store in Rockefeller Center.
Headed up to Lance Phillips's cabin in Island Park our birthday weekend.  Trips to Island Park were always so much fun.
Roommates winter 2005.  Whitney Jacobson, Chelse Matthews, me, and Katie Kreider.  Such a great semester.  Four girls in a six bedroom two bathroom apartment.  Amazing.
Our ghetto attempt at a slip-n-slide.
Bonfires are endless.  Noel, Rivka, me, Lindsey Usry, and Becky.
Dance parties every night, natch.  Noel, Chelise Brown, Katie, Becky, and me.
NOTHING is as fun as college.  Anyone considering skipping out is insane.  Enjoy it while you can.  Once you're in the real world, there's no going back.

1 comment:

chelse said...

these picture leave such a bitter sweet taste!