Saturday, February 5, 2011

An international evening

Last night we saw Biutiful and I loved it. I'm sort of of the opinion that Jarvier Bardem can do no wrong. I will warn you, it's lengthy, and heavy. It's 2 1/2 hours long and all in subtitles. I wouldn't say everyone would love it, but I definitely did. I'm glad we saw a 6:45pm movie though, because we didn't get out until 9:30. I have a really tough time staying awake in any movie but I only got sleepy once.

Next we headed to a restaurant in my hood that I can't remember the name of, but it was middle eastern food. I know, right? Who'da thunk? And guess what? I loved it. Maybe I just loved what we ordered, but it was delish.

I feel so ethnic.

2 comments:

DebiHope54@gmail.com said...

Looks yummy!!!!

chloe said...

I want to hear about this movie.