Thursday, February 3, 2011

Have you seen the latest Piper Jane video?


I just watched it and cried and cried. I love this little girl so much, even though I've only met her once. Part of the reason I love this video is to see Piper walking so well, and part of it is because of the pure love you can feel between Reagan and Piper. It's hard not to just watch Piper the whole time, but watch Reagan. Such a pure, mama love beaming from her face.
Thanks so much for always sharing Piper with us Reags.
Check out the video here.

1 comment:

DebiHope54@gmail.com said...

Oh My Gosh! I love that video! Brought me to tears! What a special little girl and what special parents she has been blessed with! I love the music and wonder what the words say.....thanks so much Rachel for sharing!! Everyone should watch it! We are truly blessed!!!