Sunday, February 20, 2011

Homesick for Australia.

Watching The Amazing Race tonight gave me series homesick feelings for Australia. I would go back in a second. I decided to go through my photos and upload a few of my favorites. Turns out, when you take 723 photos on a trip (actually, that's not counting the ones I deleted) you can never have "just a few" favorites. This was the trip of a life time. Sigh...

In Brisbane (straight off the 15 hour flight, hence looking like death.)

Lake McKenzie. Still can't believe that's all rain water.

Sailing the Whitsunday Islands.

Whitehaven Beach. Most beautiful place I've ever seen.


Just before my camel ride in the Outback.

Outback sunset.

Walking the 9km around Uluru.

Driving the Great Ocean Road.

In Melbourne.

At the Sydney Aquarium.

Walking the Sydney Harbour Bridge with Karen and Brooke.

8 comments:

chloe said...

I want to go to there.

DebiHope54@gmail.com said...

Love looking at those pictures! yeah, watching the amazing race last night really makes me want to go there.....will you be our tour guide when we go?? That sea turtle in that one picture is freaky!!! Love you and miss you so very much!

nerak said...

seriously, we really did have a KILLER trip, didn't we?

nerak said...

i still look mentally challenged in those sydney harbour bridge photos. and it still makes me laugh every single time.

chelse said...

Augh you make me want to be there! Seriously. Some of those pictures look so unreal it looks like you photoshopped your face in them. I'm dying for anywhere warm right now!

Michelle said...

I love, love, love the first picture. Did you frame that and hang it up? Ya need to!!

Chelsie said...

I know exactly how you feel - wish I could relive my time in Australia too! Let's go back!!

Anonymous said...

OMG I am so jealous you held a Kuala!!! I WANT TO HOLD ONE... Australia is now on my top 3 places to visit.