Monday, August 25, 2008

California

So I was lucky enough to be home for Ryan's 4th birthday party, which was held at Pump It Up.  I have to say, I'm not sure who had more fun, the kids or the adults. 
Ryan and Steveo
Jason, Elise, and I had quite the fun time in the basketball area, trying out some sweet dunks.
Elise
Me
Love this photo of Jason and Elise, about to do the rock climbing wall.

So there were some pretty sweet obstacle courses where you could race against someone.  I had to document my mom racing against Jason.


That is genuine terror on her face as she goes down the slide two year olds are brave enough for.
In typical Mom fashion, she couldn't stop laughing.

The face off for the final obstacle, climbing the wall and sliding down.

Rebecca and Ryan during one of the obstacle courses.

I raced against my mom.
Then I raced against my dad who was some pretty good competition, until the end when we were climbing up to slide and he totally cheated, grabbing my ankle and yanking my whole body down!  I still beat him.



Last but certainly not least, a video of Rebecca and Ryan, and then the big race between Jason and my mom.



1 comment:

Maria said...

How much do I love your mom for taking on that obstacle course!!?? Hilarous.