Monday, August 25, 2008

Boston and New York in June

So clearly I'm trying to catch up.  I want to make sure Brad and Nad get these pictures in case they don't have them, and also just wanted to remember these trips!
When Maddy was three weeks I took a trip up to Boston to meet her.  We had so much fun and bonded instantly!


While Mommy, Daddy, and Aunt Rachie were eating a yummy mexican dinner, Maddy hung out with her feet out.  I love her tiny toes!!



I also got to check out one of the singles' wards in Boston, and had a great time catching up with my girlfriends Carolina, Rachel, and Gina.

Then a few weeks later Maddy had her first trip to New York.  Brad had a business trip so the whole family came.  Jason was also in town so it was so fun for us to all go to dinner.  I love when my family comes to town!

1 comment:

Nadia said...

We love hanging out with Auntie Rach