Including my flights from NY to LA and back, I'm looking at about 40 hours of flying time. (And that's not even including the flights within Oz.) Ugh. I decided I'm going to download a season (or two, or three) of a tv show, and I want something that's going to be super entertaining, addictive and make me forget about the time as much as possible. That being said, I'd love some suggestions. The following are shows I'm considering:
- Arrested Development
- The Wire
- Mad Men
- CSI (I've watched all the Vegas episodes, and I'm not into Miami or New York)
- Prison Break (Loved the first two seasons, but became bored with the third)
- 24 (Obviously seen all the seasons, but wish I could find a show as addicting for this!)
- Felicity (Seen em...during recluse time after a breakup. SUCH a great show.)
- Sex and the City (Obviously seen em a million times.)
- Lost (No desire)
- Smallville (No desire)
- Gossip Girl (Totally bugs)
- House (I CAN'T STAND Dr. House...so obnoxious)
Also, I'm not just planning on watching tv and drugging up to get some sleep. I want to read too. I'll have some traveling time from city to city within Australia, and I'm not the kind to just pass out on a bus or a plane. The thing with reading, however, is books take up space, and we're backpacking so space is limited. Luckily (in this instance) I'm a slow reader. I'm thinking I'll bring two books. I want something really entertaining. Like I can't put this book down addicting. I'm currently reading The Mole People which is really interesting, but it doesn't really fit that description, so I might be leaving that one at home.
So I want anyone and everyone to please leave a comment with your advice!!!
Oh yeah, and no Twilight series. Gag me.