Friday, March 30, 2012

Thursday March 29th - three miles and strength training

Nothing too noteworthy. I ran on the treadmill again because suddenly it feels like October outside. I'm ready to have the weather warm up again so I can go back to the park. It's one thing to run in the cold, it's another to run in the cold when it's windy and overcast. Blech.
The miles were fine. At about 2 1/2 I was ready to be done. I'm getting a little nervous because it's been a few weeks since I've run more than three but I'm sure it'll be fine. I've got a four mile run tomorrow. I've told myself if I need to take some walking breaks it'll be fine.
It was nice to do the machines a bit after. Since I've been more focused on running I've been neglecting the machines so it's nice to have strength training built into the schedule.

1 comment:

maggie said...

I suck at strength training. I say I will do something (hand weights, etc) but really have slacked. Totally agree with the gray days of running, it is hard. I will say that buying running clothes is fun, good reason to get out there and use them!