Friday, May 20, 2011

Links for Friday

I know. I've been MIA. I've started a post about a million times and usually make it as far as the title, or the first sentence, and then get busy with something else. Life has been insane. Work has been crazy, the week nights have been crazy, and I'm in the middle of a seven week stretch of being on the road almost every weekend. It's been exhausting but so fun.
Headed to the Berkshires this evening for a weekend of guilt-free laziness with a bunch of friends and 6pm can't come quickly enough.

Here's some links for you. Happy weekend!

A fairy tale proposal.

Bad habits to quit.

Dr. Laura's thoughts on Empty Nestors.

A marriage proposal that starts out pretty cool, but turns extremely cheesy. Would be a perfect proposal.........for Prom.

A photography cheat sheet.

One of my favorite blogs.

There are still honest people in the world.

1 comment:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Busy is good! I'm busy but in a weird way. My days just disappear but I'm not really sure what happens to all my time.

Awesome photography cheat sheet. I really try to use manual settings but I get discouraged by how blurry my pictures tend to turn out (usually use AV setting so I only have to mess with aperature). Wish that Elise would do some tutorials! Elise...if you're reading this... ;)

Have a great weekend love.