Thursday, April 16, 2009

From a hostel in Airlie Beach

Real quick....Australia is amazing. So beautiful and everyone is SO NICE it's unreal. I've met a lot of cool people and have been running pretty nonstop. I've got a little time to kill before hopping on a sail boat for the next three days in the Whitsundays, which includes the Great Barrier Reef. I'm pretty stoked.
Just finished a two day tour on Fraser Island. Awesome. Wikipedia Lake McKenzie, it's maybe the most beautiful place I've ever been.
Love you all!

4 comments:

maggie said...

oh how exciting!! enjoy!! i am excited to see pics!!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Sailboat? Scott would be so jealous! Ha e a great time!

Michelle said...

How exciting! The Great Barrier Reef reminds me of Finding Nemo! Hope you have the time of your life! Are you taking lots of pictures!

DebiHope54@gmail.com said...

So excited to see that you posted something. Thanks for texts you've sent so far. Next week you will be here and I can't wait to hear all about it and see all the pics. love mom