Friday, December 14, 2007

Extra! Extra! Read all about Rachel's purchases!


It happened to me too, Katie.  Tonight Curtis and I are going to the movies.  He had to go to a work dinner and was running late so he gave me his credit card info and asked me to buy tickets online so we could make sure we got seats.  No problem.
Now I'm sitting here, waiting for him to pick me up, so I decided to do a little facebooking.  What's the first thing I see when I log on and check out the news feed?  At the very top there's a notice that I bought tickets to see I am Legend.  Wow, I didn't realize I'd okay'd facebook to make public my purchases, and choices of entertainment.  Good thing it wasn't some racy R-rated movie I'd be embarrassed about!  Don't worry, I promptly changed my privacy settings.  The lame part?  I read about this happening to Katie last month and didn't even think for a second it would happen to me.  Duh.

3 comments:

Katie M said...

truly scary! cameron told me on his news feed he saw something like "Mike has passed level 10 in Halo 2" hahaha, embarassing.

let me know what you think of the movie! it's always fun seeing movies set in our city!

elise said...

It would have been way better if it was some R-rated sleazy movie. Attention: Rachel likes to wash trashy movies! hahhahaha

Okay, but really...it bothers me that happened. I don't get how that works, but I don't like it.

Anonymous said...

Just because she didnt get caught watching a sleezy movie, doesnt mean she doesnt like sleeze....( a la "I Love New York" "The Best of the Worst Moments in Talk Shows (with Joel McHale)" "The Soup" "Celebrity Mole" etc....oh wait thats me who likes those...