Monday, December 7, 2009

Amazing weekend

I've been a really bad blogger this year, especially towards the end of the year.  This past weekend was so much fun, though, so I have to blog about it.
Wednesday afternoon I was offered a place to stay at up in the Berkshires for the weekend, and it was an offer I couldn't refuse.  My friends and I headed up Friday night, and a few other friends headed down from Boston, and we had such a blast.  It was such a great group of people, such a nice house to stay in, such gorgeous surroundings, and everything was just perfect.  I think the fact that it was so last minute really mad the trip awesome because we had no time to have expectations.  I'm so grateful we could make it up there and have so much fun.

The house.

Saturday it snowed.

I could not get enough of the fireplace.  Thank you Logan and Jamar for always keeping the fire going!

Britt was loving playing the snow.


This is one of about one hundred model shots Jamar took over the weekend.

Love these three.

I love this photo and the one below.  Saturday afternoon we headed into town to go to lunch and the snow was coming down hard.  Ashley and Maria above; Brittany, Rachel, and me below.


Jam was an amazing cook all weekend.  

There was a whole lot of game playing, movie watching, reading, and relaxing.  Not to mention, Saturday morning half of us went to the spa.


Thanks for all the photos Logan!

Homemade pizza?  Yes please.

We got about 3-4 inches of snow.



Jamar was ruthless with the snow.  Poor Maria.


The wine cellar.

Sunday breakfast was DEEEE-VINE!  Pancakes by Britt, and bacon, eggs, and homemade cinnamon rolls by Jam.  Mmmmm.


Jam and Britt braved the snow in their non-snow clothes.


The backyard.





We were sad to come back to the city, but this was a nice welcome home.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

wow, beautiful!!!

maggie said...

amazing! looks fun.

Michelle said...

Looks like a magical time and place!!!