Monday, September 26, 2011

Do we look alike?

This photo with Mel and Felicia from my ten year high school reunion was posted on facebook this weekend.

My mom forwarded this picture from her ten year high school reunion to us last week. I guess it's hard to tell because the photo's kind of small, but Brad's response was, "Scary how much Rachel looks like you." I've been told this my whole life but I just can't see it. I see similarities, but I wouldn't say it's uncanny. I've finally started to see how similar my sister and I look, and when I was little I confused childhood pictures of my mom to be myself.
What do you think? In my opinion, the crazy part is my mom had recently had her fourth baby (me!) and is still looking smokin. (She is the foxy lady standing top right. If you click the photo it will get a little bigger.)

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I think you do look like her in that picture. I would say that you really look like Rebecca a lot too.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Yes, I do think so. But I also think that there's a lot of Rebecca and Jason. Brad is your dad 100%.

elise said...

I feel like you/Rebecca/your mom do look alike and have similar features & mannerisms. Especially as you & Rebecca get older - I see it more. But dead ringer for your mom, even when she was 28? Nah.

I second Trish on Brad - totally Jim II.

But Trish - Rebecca & Jason?! I think you are the first person I have ever heard comment on family resemblance between Jason & anyone in his family! He is totally the wild card! haha

elise said...

Also - I look at the picture of your mom and her friends and can't help but be amazed at their outfits. Hello 1980's!! Pictures of my mom in the 80's are the best. Are our kids going to say that about us in 20 (or 30) years...their dresses are so 2000!

Anonymous said...

You look a ton alike. Both beautiful! How fun.

Sean and Becky said...

Um, yes! I don't even need to look at the picture. You two are beautiful!

chelse said...

I love it! I need a dress with a white collar like that! I do think you look alike. Not twins, but when you get together you have the same features. Don't worry, you're younger and hotter though

Brad Hope said...

Who knew mom went to HS with Janet Reno?

DebiHope54@gmail.com said...

I can't believe I haven't been on your blog for so long.......thanks for the nice compliments......my 10 year would have been in 1982 so you were not born quite yet. Thanks for the post....very sweet! xoxoxox!