Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's freaking freezing.

Seriously?  I have to go outside in this in twenty minutes?  No.  I refuse.  I want to stay in my warm bed.  Feels like 16?  Are you kidding me???

This weekend in New York.

This weekend in California.

I admit it.  I've become a seasons snob.  I've been luh-UUUUving the seasons.  Fall's been amazing.  AMAZING.  And when I've been hearing about the 90 degree temps at home I've been like, eh.  I sort of want it to be real fall weather when I go there.  I want to wear cute fall clothes.  THEN suddenly yesterday it turned into winter.  And now maybe I can't wait to be in the sun in four days.

Lastly, I do have a few things to blog, mostly about the time I've spent with this adorable ball of squishy love and cuteness.  But I've been a little lazy/our internet hates me.  But isn't she freaking cute?  Love that Madster.

6 comments:

Maria said...

I feel you, friend. I'm real sad about this wind issue in the city. Real sad. Your niece is a doll. I'm so glad you got to spend time with her! Now, you need to spend time with me. Seriously...

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Oh, I don't blame you! I HATE the cold. Loathe it. Hurts my body. I'd want to stay in bed, too.

I can't believe how much she looks like Brad!! What a little cutie!

Katie and Christian said...

Amen! It's way too cold! Missin that California weather too! I can NOT believe how much Maddy looks like Brad! So cute!

elise said...

Today was cooler. Totally foggy at our house, so maybe you will get some CA fall after all.

I MUST have a pudgy baby. They are the cutest ever!!! :) I mean, I'll love my babies regardless, but I really hope they have rolls, lots and lots of rolls.

maggie said...

I feel your pain...it is the same here. I wish fall would last a bit longer. Winters here are from November to April/May...I swear. And now I have to go and run in that cold. Ew. Your niece is so cute, she looks about the age of my niece!

Michelle said...

I saw on Good Morning America yesterday the weather there are immediately thought of you... Sounds really cold there yuck