Monday, January 7, 2013

2012


I really struggled blogging last year.  I think the rise in popularity of instagram has in a way satisfied the need to document/share, when in reality, unless you print out the photos (I don't) you're not documenting anything.  I don't like the idea of leaving so many memories to just my memory alone.  I'm going to attempt to post a shortish recap for each month.

The above is a collage I posted of the highs and lows of 2012: Cooperstown, surprise trip to Dallas, celebrating Kelly's 30th in Chicago, Gina and Meg's trip to NYC, enjoying some delicious key lime pie in Key Largo (celebrating Jen's 30th in Miami,) getting SCUBA certified, fun Yankees games, celebrating my 29th in South Beach with Chelse and Becky, my first half marathon with Karli, Kauai with my family, Berkshires trips, prep for the marathon that never happened, completing an 18 mile run, so much knee therapy, Roatan with Ethan, and Christmas at Brad and Nadia's.

No comments: