Thursday, November 15, 2007

Just for fun...

Saw this on Lauren's blog and I hadn't seen one like it before.

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items.  you can only pick one thing from the following departments.  What is it?
1.  Produce: pre cut pineapple
2.  Bakery: plain bagels
3.  Meat: boneless skinless chicken breasts
4.  Frozen: Edy's Peanut Butten Cup ice cream....mmmmm
5.  Dry goods: maybe Grape Nuts cereal?

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway.  You're only allowed to bring 3 articals of clothing with you.  So, what's in your bag?
1.  A swimming suit because I imagine a getaway will have nice weather and a beach or pool.
2.  Socks because my feet always get cold
3.  Rainbows

If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1.  "huh??"
2.  "like"
3.  "hello!"
4.  "I'm so freakin tired."
5.  "I'm hungry."

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do them, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1.  eat (see above)
2.  sleep (see above)
3.  get on the internet

Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself.  We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around.  What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1.  taking a nap
2.  catching up on my shows
3.  talking on the phone because there's absolutely no privacy in New York and when it comes to phone calls I'm a pretty private person
4.  reading
5.  cleaning

We're going to the zoo, but it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit.  What 3 exhibits do we have to go to?
1.  Some sort of monkey
2.  Lions
3.  Unicorns (it's a magical zoo)

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on tv of your choice.  You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1.  Oprah, hands down
2.  Friends, if it were still on
3.  Grey's Anatomy
4.  David Letterman

You're hungry for ice cream.  I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone.  What 3 flavors cane I pile on for you?
1.  cookie dough
2.  chocolate mousse royale (only from Baskin Robins, and only sometimes when you go)
3.  peanut butter cup

Somebody stole your purse/wallet...in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it.  So, what's in there?
1.  HSBC debit card in my wallet
2.  picture of my nephew when he was 6 months old in my wallet
3.  two chapsticks and two mac lipglasses in one of the side pockets
4.  a bottle of excederin
5.  a black sunglasses holder

You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in.  Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1.  CSI agent
2.  photographer
3.  personal shopper
4.  talk show host

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were a freshman in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1.  Don't care about being popular.  Just be nice to everyone, and BE YOURSELF.
2.  Enjoy being skinny when it comes for free, and embrace your height (I do now, but it took me a long time).
3.  Work harder to get better grades in high school.
4.  Don't fight with your mom so much, it's a waste of time.

Name something you did yesterday?
Made dinner for a friend and then went out for Pinkberry.

What are you doing right now?
Getting angry at myself because tonight was supposed to be my first night to go to bed early, but instead I was on the computer all night.  (I guess I can't help it, I've been deprived for so long.)

What color are your eyes?
Brown.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to work and then maybe the Bee Movie.

Do you want children?
Yes, some day.

Which country would you visit?
Almost all of them!  But for now I'll just say Greece.

Democrat or Republican?
Repub.

Top problem in our country right now?
(Embarrassingly) I totally don't know enough to answer this question very well.....but I hear social security $ isn't going to be there for me when I retire, which seriously concerns me since so many taxes get taken out of my paycheck!

Did you vote last election?
Yes

Do you play an instrument?
I can play the piano at a little kid's level, and in 6th grade I played the sax, haha.

Do you like fire?
Yes, and I would kill for a fireplace.

Anything annoying you right now?
Yes, my skin.  Always had good skin growing up, now that I'm in my mid-20s it decides to get bad??

What are you looking forward to?
The holidays!

I highly encourage anyone who reads this to do it!

No comments: